About Me

My photo
Santa Ana, California, United States
Hello to all my fellow Invisalign(ers). I'm a 27-year-old single mother of two young boys, working full time as a Financial Analyst and also attending college online full time, seeking my Bachelor's degree in Accounting.

Friday, March 27, 2009

My video....finally!

So my Dr is not 100% satisfied so these are preliminary shots. The bottom isn't completely symmetrical so she made a last minute submittal to have that fixed. But, at this point, I'll only have 13 trays and 7 months of treatment. The attachments are scheduled for the 3rd tray. I'm really happy with the plan, especially with how my front top teeth are going to look. It looks like my smile will be a little bit wider and most importantly, all my teeth will finally be in line with the front two. I can't wait to get my first trays and I'll definitely be updating on my progress!

Before


After


Before


After



2 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Thanks for sharing.

    It's so neat that they can do the animation from so many different angles.

    All the best and hope everything goes as planned with your treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!!!!! looks amazing! and only 7 months, how good??

    ReplyDelete